Catapult has in-depth PR experience in the catering sector, where it has handled:
- Public relations promotion of a wide-range of catering equipment, whether that has been a combi-oven, a cooking suite or a hi-tech fryer
- PR for many Italian brands of catering equipment – pizza ovens, pizza presses, meat slicers, dough ball makers and more!
- Newsletter writing and editing, to target caterers both within certain geographical regions such as the south west, and also caterers nationwide, subscribed to databases
- Advertorial writing
- Content writing – producing keyword-rich and interesting and engaging articles on various catering themes
- PR for caterers’ stands at leading catering exhibitions such as Hotelympia, IFE and Northern Restaurant and Bar
- Case studies of caterers using particular types of catering to satisfy particular catering objectives and to deliver specified menus
- Catering sponsorship maximisation and promotion of catering cookery competitions, such as Chef of the Year, Catering Student of the Year and School Cook of the Year.
We have excellent relationships with catering media and are in at least weekly contact with them on behalf of our catering clients. Additionally, we work with a variety of chefs and understand the world of the commercial kitchen. What more could you want from your PR? Fancy a chat? Contact