March 25th, 2013
April Jewels: Catapult’s Enticing Offers
April is a key time of year for many businesses, whether they are starting their tourism season, receiving new budget spend, or reacting to what has happened in Q1 by trying to boost their profile during the rest of the year.
Recognising the importance of this month, NW PR consultancy, Catapult PR, whose managing director, Jane Hunt, is the CIPR’s ‘Best Freelance PR Practitioner’, has created some enticing offers for those thinking about a new PR campaign.
1) Receive a 15% discount on your PR fees if you ask Catapult PR to put together a PR proposal for you in April and then appoint Catapult PR by April 30 to handle a campaign running for at least 3 months.
2) Enjoy a buy-one-day-get-one-half-day-free offer if you have a PR project that needs to be promoted in April 2013 (with activity not will extending beyond April 2013) and you are a brand new client that has not approached Catapult previously.
3) Have a free servicescape audit included with your agreed PR programme if you are a visitor attraction of any kind appointing Catapult PR in April 2013 to handle a public relations programme for your attraction that will run for at least 3 months.
4) Have free crisis planning recommendations produced for you if you are a business that would benefit from having such planning in place and appoint Catapult PR in April 2013 for a campaign running at least three months.
5) Enjoy a 10% discount on fees for producing any copywriting for blogs, websites, literature or other materials, if you commission the copywriting in April 2013.
Although based in Lancashire, Catapult PR has an extensive network of clients in Cumbria and has worked with clients in Durham, York, Bradford, Peterborough, Coventry, Halesowen, London (on many occasions), Gloucestershire, Jersey, Kent, King’s Lynn and Stoke-on-Trent, to name but a few locations. Clients come to Catapult PR for its expertise, not its geographical location!
These offers will end on April 30, 2013 and are available as from March 25, 2013, so make the most of this window of opportunity. The offer is open subject to Jane’s availability and when she’s gone she’s gone! In cases where there may be conflict of interest with another existing client, Catapult reserves the right to decline to withdraw the offer. All other Catapult PR standard terms & conditions apply.
To discuss how you could benefit from these April Jewels, call Jane Hunt on 01253 891114 or email firstname.lastname@example.org